I want to share with you some of my summer activities I am planning on adding to our Summer Bucket List. With a little more than a month left before my kids go back to school, I decided to make “a list” so it will happen. I don’t know about you, but I feel that in the middle of summer vacation is when the boredom starts. So I gathered some ideas to share with my kids to let them help decide what we will do with the remaining days of summer vacation.
- Summer snow globes (These are so cute!)
- Dole Whips (I believe these are a MUST!)
- Candy Jewelry (My girls will enjoy making these Twizzlers necklaces.)
- Paper Crafts (My younger kids would love making these.)
- Slime (No matter what time of the year making SLIME is always a hit! We will be trying this fluffy slime.)
- Sidewalk chalk paint (DIY sidewalk chalk recipe here and some games to play with sidewalk chalk)
- Backyard Movie Night (My older kids love this one.)
- Smores Bar (We are thinking of trying some of these combinations.)
- Glow in the Dark Night Games
- Yard Yahtzee
- Stay up late to Star Gaze
- Go to the Fair
- Go to a Farmer’s Market
- Go to local Museum (We recently visited here.)
- Visit a local Historical Site (I hope to go visit here.)
- Go to the drive-in movie or movie theater (We are definitely adding Hotel Transylvania 3 to the list!)
- Janica Kid's Maxi (The colors of this dress say summer!)
- Emily Toddler Button Top (So comfortable and cute)
- Randi Kid's Tunic (Dress up or dress down)
- Sweet as Sugar Kid's Dress (Midi length, perfect for summer)
What is on your Summer Bucket List?
If you haven’t made your bucket list, I hope to inspire you to make the last days of summer count!
Be sure to download a Summer Bucket List below!